Friday, March 4, 2011

Update on the "Give and Take"

In less than 24 hours, I have already found several ways to be a "giver."  I am SUPER excited about this quick progress, and I promised to be a better blogger, hence a new entry MUCH sooner than normal.  Granted, some of these things have started to become habit and routine, but I am thrilled to report that I gave myself all kinds of reasons to be happy this morning.
  • I woke up at 7 am and visited the gym
  • I had coffee with a long, lost friend, who I have missed dearly over the past few months
  • I was nice to the rude person in the Starbucks line behind me 
  • I treated myself to a massage on the spur of the moment.  Spontaneity is not my strong point and making time for frivolous treats like this isn't either, so I was proud of this snap decision 
So there you are.  Four reasons why this day has been fantastic.  The thing is, now I just have to try and keep it up. We'll see how long the giving lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment